|Title:||Interim/Specialty Development Projects|
|Organization:||Kistner Eddy Executive Services, Inc.|
KEES is excited to expand our specialty staffing service line and is seeking potential partners to match with long or short-term project work. We are seeking individuals who bring strong expertise in focused areas of the nonprofit sector.
Types of projects might include: full or part time staffing coverage during a short position vacancy, or longer term (6 months or more) outsourced professional staffing in the nonprofit sector.
Recent types of positions for which we have provided specialty staffing, whether as a stand-alone project or as part of a larger search partnership, include:
- Chief Advancement/Philanthropy/Development Officer
- Database Administrator
- Grant Writer (philanthropic and government)
- Special Events/Annual Fund
Each partner will be compensated at an agreed-to rate based on experience, contract length and complexity, and a variety of other factors. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Specific requirements include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a staff member at a nonprofit organization.
- Proven ability to work independently and remotely.
- Time management skills.
- Strong analytic and strategic-thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to create and deliver quality materials on time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as a consultant or independent contractor is desired.
Candidates may apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. To assure confidential tracking, no resumes will be accepted via email.
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Laura Weinman, Assistant Vice President of KEES. Questions may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEES is a retained search firm that builds transformative teams and leaders in the nonprofit and public sectors. For more information, visit www.kees2success.com.